The Protestants letter concerning the re-union of the two religions to the Assembly of the clergy of France, held at Paris, May, 1685 [microform] : humbly offered to the consideration of all Protestants in England, as an expedient for reconciling the great differences in religion now among them.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Nathanael Ranew ..., 1690.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 574:23.
, 30 p.
- Christian union -- Early works to 1800.
- The epistle dedicatory signed: Richard Kidder.
Formerly identified as Wing K409 (number cancelled).
Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1975. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 574:23)
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) P3851
Arber's Term cat. II 282
- Catholic Church. Assemblée générale du clergé de France.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|