A new dictionary French and English, with another English and French [microform] : according to the present use, and modern orthography of the French, enrich'd with new words, choice phrases, and apposite proverbs, digested into a most accurate method, and contrived for the use both of English and foreiners : to which is added, A collection of barbarous French, or, of obsolete, provincial, mis-spelt, and made words for the satisfaction of such as read old French authors / by Guy Miege, Gent.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Collection of barbarous French, or, of obsolete, provincial, mis-spelt, and made words.
New dictionary English and French.
- London : Printed for Thomas Basset ..., 1679.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 571:5.
2 pts. (;  p.)
- English language -- Dictionaries -- French.
French language -- Dictionaries -- English.
French language -- Obsolete words.
French language -- Provincialisms.
- Pt  has caption title: A new dictionary English and French.
Reproduction of original in Bristol Public Library, Bristol, England.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1975. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 571:5)
- Cited in:
- Wing M2017
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|