A full answer paragraph by paragraph, to Sir John Fenwick's paper given to the sheriffs, January the 28th, 1696/7 at the place of execution on Tower-Hill [microform] / by a true son of the Church of England, as establish'd by law.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Richard Baldwin ..., 1697.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 69:4.
- Fenwick, John, Sir, 1645?-1697. True copy of the paper deliver'd by Sir John Fenwicke, baronet, to the sheriffs of London and Middlesex on Tower-Hill, the place of execution, on Thursday, Jan. 28, 1696/7.
- Reproduction of original in Yale University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 69:4)
- Cited in:
- Wing F2339
- Fenwick, John, Sir, 1645?-1697.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|