An address to his Grace the Lord Archbishop of Canterbury, and the Right Reverend the bishops upon account of their late petition [microform] / by a true member of the Church of England.
- Other records:
- London : Printed and are to be sold by Randall Taylor, 1688.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 754:17.
- Sancroft, William, 1617-1693.
- Archbishop Sancroft's petition stated his refusal to preach in the churches the declaration of James II (April 27, 1688) of liberty of conscience.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 754:17)
- Cited in:
- Wing A562A
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|