The triumphs of London [microform] : performed on Tuesday, October XXIX, 1678, for the entertainment of the right honourable and truly noble pattern of prudence and loyalty, Sir James Edwards, knight, Lord Mayor of the city of London, containing a true description of the several pageants with the speeches spoken on each pageant, together with the songs sung in this solemnity, all set forth at the proper costs and charges of the worshipful company of grocers / designed and composed by Tho. Jordan, gent.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for John Playford ..., 1678.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1507:4.
, 20 p.
- Festivals -- England -- London.
Edwards, James, Sir, d. 1691.
- Imperfect: pages cropped and stained, with print showthrough and loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library and Harvard University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1507:4)
- Cited in:
- Wing J1070.
- Grocers' Company (London, England)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|