Seaven great matters of note [microform] : videlizet, first, two petitions of the Lords and Commons to His Majestie, February 2, 1641. 2. His Majesties answere to the two petitions ... 3. His Majesties consent for the Princesse Maries going to Holland, and the Queen to accompnay her ... 4. Her Majesties answer to a message of both Houses. 5. His Majesties message to the House of Commons to the Kings last message ... : also the humble petition of many thousands of courtiers, citizens, gentlemens, and trades-mens wives ... concerning the staying of the Queenes intended voyage into Holland.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Seven great matters of note.
- [S.l.] : Printed by R.O. and G.D. for F. Coules, 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1514:6.
, 6 p.
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
- Imperfect: pages cropped with loss of print. Best copy available for photographing.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1514:6)
- Cited in:
- Wing S2736A.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|