Colloquia maritima, or, Sea-dialogues ... [microform] / by N. Boteler, Esq., formerly a commander in one of His Majesties Royal ships.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Colloquia maritima.
Six dialogues about sea-services.
- London : Printed and sold by William Fisher and Richard Mount ..., 1688.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 175:8.
, 404,  p. : ill.
- Naval art and science -- Early works to 1800.
- (from t.p.) I. Of the office of commanders in chief
II. The duty of inferiour officers and mariners on board His Majesties ships of war
III. The victualling of ships
IV. A dictionary, or explanation of the names of all the parts of a ship, sea-phrases, or words of art used at sea
V. Of the best ships of war, and ceremonies of entertainment, salutes, haling, and striking
VI. The ordering of fleets in sailing, chases, boardings, and sea-fights.
- With Moses Pitt's dedication to Samuel Pepys: p. -.
The sheets of the first ed. (Six dialogues about sea-services. London: Printed for Moses Pitt, 1685), with a new t.p.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 175:8)
- Cited in:
- Wing B6287
- Pitt, Moses, fl. 1654-1696.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|