The way cast up, and the stumbling-blocks removed from before the feet of those who are seeking the way to Zion, with their faces thitherward [microform] : containing an answere to a postcript, printed at the end of Sam Rutherford's letters, third edition, by a nameless author, indeed not without cause, considering the many lyes and falshoods therein, against the people, called Quakers, which are here disproved, and refuted / by George Keith ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Way cast up, and the stumbling-blockes removed.
- [S.l. : s.n.], 1677.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 921:1.
, 215 p.
- Society of Friends -- Controversial literature.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Preface and postscript signed: Alexander Skein.
Publication date taken from colophon.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 921:1)
- Cited in:
- Wing K233
- Rutherford, Samuel, 1600?-1661.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|