Janus Alexandrus Ferrarius, an Augustine friar, his epistles to the two brethern of Wallenburgh, concerning the usefulness and necessity of the Roman Catholick faith [microform] : wherein the ambition and avarice of the Church of Rome are lively demonstrated in a mathematical method, by a continued series of connexed propositions / from the original Latine.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Augustine friar, his epistles to the two brethren of Wallenburgh.
- London : Printed by Thomas Ratcliffe and Nathaniel Thompson, and are to be sold at their house ..., 1673.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1503:26.
, 142 p.
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature.
Anti-Catholicism -- England.
- Translation of Latin original attributed by Wing to Joannes Ludovicus Fabricius.
Numerous errors in paging.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1503:26)
- Cited in:
- Wing F73.
- Fabricius, Joannes Ludovicus.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|