State-worthies, or, The states-men and favourites of England since the reformation [microform] : their prudence and policies, successes and miscarriages, advancements and falls : during the reigns of King Henry VIII, King Edward VI, Queen Mary, Queen Elizabeth, King James, King Charles I.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Statesmen and favourites of England since the Reformation
- Other Title:
States-men and favourites of England since the reformation.
- The second edition with additions.
- London : Printed for Peter Parker ..., 1679.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 639:20.
, 1051,  p. : ports.
- Great Britain -- History -- Tudors, 1485-1603.
Great Britain -- History -- Stuarts, 1603-1714.
Great Britain -- Biography.
- "The table" [i.e. index]: prelim. p. -.
Advertisement: p. - at end.
"To the reader" signed David Lloyd.
First ed. published 1665 with title: The statesmen and favourites of England since the reformation.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1976. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 639:20)
- Cited in:
- Wing L2647
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|