The genuine epistles of the apostolical fathers, S. Barnabas, S. Ignatius, S. Clement, S. Polycarp, the Shepherd of Hermas, and the matyrdoms of St. Ignatius and St. Polycarp, [microform] : written by those who were present at their sufferings : being, together with the Holy Scriptures of the New Testament, a compleat collection of the most primitive antiquity for about CL years after Christ / translated and publish'd, with a large preliminary discourse relating to the several treaties here put together by W. Wake ...
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Apostolic Fathers (Early Christian collection). English
- Other Title:
- Genuine epistles of the apostolical fathers.
- London : Printed for Ric. Sare ..., 1693.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 939:10.
, 196, , 9-547,  p.
- Christian literature, Early.
Ignatius, Saint, Bishop of Antioch, d. ca. 110.
Clement I, Pope.
Polycarp, Saint, Bishop of Smyrna.
Hermas, 2nd cent.
Barnabas, Apostle, Saint.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 939:10)
- Cited in:
- Wing G523A
- Wake, William, 1657-1737.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|