The London practice of physick, or, The whole practical part of Physick contained in the works of Dr. Willis [microform] : faithfully made English, and printed together for the publick good.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Whole practical part of physick.
- London : Printed for Thomas Basset ... and William Crooke ..., 1685.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 952:24.
, 672,  p.
- Medicine -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Attributed to Thomas Willis. cf. NUC pre-1956.
Synopsis of 5 treatises contained in the author's Practice of Physick: Pharmaceutice rationalis, Of convulsive diseases, Of the scurvy, Of the diseases of the brain and the genus nervosum, and Of fevers. cf. Preface.
Preface signed: Eugenius Philiatros.
Index: p. - at end.
Errata: p. - at end.
Advertisement: p.  at end.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 952:24)
- Cited in:
- Wing W2838
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|