The reports of that reverend and learned Judge, the Right Honourable Sr. Henry Hobart Knight and Baronet, Lord Chief Justice of His Majesties Court of Common Pleas, and Chancellor to both Their Highnesses Henry and Charles, Princes of Wales [microform]
- Other records:
- The third edition, purged from the errors of all former impressions, and enlarged with new notes in the margent : with an exact alphabeticall table / by an honorable and learned hand.
- London : Printed for William Lee, Allen Banks, & Charls Harper ..., 1671.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 670:1.
, 350,  p., 1 leaf of plates : port.
- England and Wales. Court of King's Bench.
Law -- England -- Cases.
Law reports, digests, etc. -- England.
- The learned hand referred to is supposed to have been Sir Heneage Finch.
Tables [i.e. indexes]: prelim. p. -.
Legal case citations.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 670:1)
- Cited in:
- Wing H2208
Arber's Term cat. I 63
- Nottingham, Heneage Finch, Earl of, 1621-1682.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|