Newes from London-derry in Ireland, or, A true and sad relation of the deplorable and lamentable estate of London-derry [microform] : which is much distressed by reason of the Rebels neare approaches unto it : and the menaces and treats they daily send unto them to make them deliver up their city : also how they burnt the towne of Strabam with many people in it / related in a letter from one Mr. William Griffin to one Mr. Iames Humphry of Stuke in Berkshire Gent. Febr. 20. 1641.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Newes from London-derry in Ireland.
True and sad relation of the deplorable and lamentable estate of London-derry.
- London : Printed for William Ley, 1642.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 250:E.136, no. 25.
, 5 p.
- Ireland -- History -- Rebellion of 1641.
Derry (Northern Ireland) -- History.
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 250:E.136, no. 25)
- Cited in:
- Wing G1985
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|