The Prince of Orange his declaration [microform] : shewing the reasons why he invades England : with a short preface, and some modest remarks on it.
- Other records:
- London : Published by Randal Taylor ..., 1688.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 678:16.
- Great Britain -- History -- Revolution of 1688.
- "The declaration of ... William ... Prince of Orange" p. 4-14.
"His Highnesses additional declaration" p. 16-18.
"Animadversions upon the Declaration of His Highness the Prince of Orange" p. 19-32.
Burnet was responsible for the text of William's declaration. Cf. DNB.
Reproduction of original in Bristol Public Library, Bristol, England.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 678:16)
- Cited in:
- Wing W2331
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|