A declaration of General Monck touching the King of Scots, and his proclamation [microform] : published by sound of trumpet, at the head of each regiment, upon his marching with nine thousand horse and foot for Berwick : with the engagement taken, and subscribed by the Scottish lords, knights, and gentlemen, and the warrants and commissions, sent from Sir Arthur Haslerigg, and the rest of the Parliaments commissioners at Portsmouth, to the high sheriffs of the western counties.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Nathaniel Bradley, 1659.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 679:22.
- Great Britain -- History -- Puritan Revolution, 1642-1660.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 679:22)
- Cited in:
- Wing A843
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|