Integrity in scientific research : creating an environment that promotes responsible conduct / Committee on Assessing Integrity in Research Environments, Board on Health Sciences Policy and Division of Earth and Life Studies, Institute of Medicine, National Research Council of the National Academies.
- Washington, D.C. : The National Academies Press, c2002.
xiv, 202 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Research -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Medical subjects:
- Research -- standards -- United States.
Social Control, Informal.
- Executive summary
2. Integrity in research
3. The research environment and its impact on integrity in research
4. Institutional approaches to fostering integrity in research
5. Promoting integrity in research through education
6. Evaluation by self-assessment
7. Concluding remarks and recommendations
- "Support for this project was provided by the Office of Research Integrity, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services."--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- National Research Council (U.S.)
United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health. Office of Research Integrity.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|