King Charles his resolvtion concerning the governement of the Church of England being contrary to that of Scotland [microform] : vvith a speech spoken by the Lord Car in the Parliament in Scotland being a little before his examination concerning the plot which was found out in Scotland.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- King Charles his resolution concerning the government of the Church of England being contrary to that of Scotland.
- Printed at London : [s.n.] 1641.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 256:E.174, no. 5.
, 4 p.
- Church of England -- Government.
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 256:E.174, no. 5)
- Cited in:
- Wing C2753
- Ker, Harry, d. 1643.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|