The power of the Christ of God, or, A treatise of povver, as it is originally in God the Father, and by him given to Christ, His sonne [microform] : and that considered as either 1 reserved and kept in his owne hands : 2 committed by him to others whether 1 ecclesiasticall, for the good and government of his church or, 2 politicall, for the guidance of common-wealthes : together with 3 the power permitted 1 of the Pope and his locusts, 2 of the Turke and his armies : in principles and conclusions gathered out of Holy Scripture / by Richard Byfield ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Power of the Christ of God.
Treatise of povver, as it is originally in God the Father.
Treatise of power, as it is originally in God the Father.
- London : Printed by R. Cotes for Jo. Bellamie, and Ralph Smith .., 1641.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 255:E.170, no. 11.
, 46 p.
- Providence and government of God -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 255:E.170, no. 11)
- Cited in:
- Wing B6392
McAlpin Coll. II 18
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|