A Trve relation of a Scotchman, vvho comming into the church of St. Olaves in the old iury in London, at such time as the people were receiving the communion, did much disturb them, and by force tore the service-book in peeces, on Sunday Septemb. 5, 1641 [microform] : with an admonition to all such abortives amongst us, to perswade them to waite the time of the Lords reformation by the Parliament, and not to be so disorderly.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- True relation of a Scotchman.
- London : Printed by Thomas Harper, 1641.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 255:E.171, no. 19.
- Church of England -- Customs and practices -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Religion -- 17th century.
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 255:E.171, no. 19)
- Cited in:
- Wing T2891
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|