A New plot against the Parliament, Englands deliverance, or, A great discovery [microform] : being a true relation of the treacherous practices of the papists now resident in this citie : likewise the reason of the guard placed at the Earle of Worcesters and Sir Basil Brooks, and my Lord Peters house in Aldersgate-street : with the heads of those orders given by the honorable House of Parliament concerning the raising of forces to suppresse the commotions in England and to guard the Ile of Wight.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- New plot against the Parliament, Englands deliverance.
- London : Printed for John Greensmith, 1641.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 256:E.176, no. 11.
, 4 p.
- England and Wales. Parliament.
Catholics -- England.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 256:E.176, no. 11)
- Cited in:
- Wing N706
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|