Mr. Wingate's arithmetick [microform] : containing a plain and familiar method for attaining the knowledge and practice of common arithmetick / first composed by Edmund Wingate ... afterwards, upon Mr. Wingate's request, enlarged in his life-time : also since his decease carefully revised, and much improved, as will appear by the preface and table of contents, by John Kersey .. .
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Other Title:
- Mister Wingate's arithmetick.
- The tenth edition, very much enlarged.
- London : Printed for J. Philips ... J. Taylor ... and J. Knapton ..., 1699.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 992:7.
, 544 [i.e. 524] p. : ill..
- Arithmetic -- Early works to 1800.
Mathematics -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Table of contents: p. -
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 992:7)
- Cited in:
- Wing W3005
- Kersey, John, 1616-1690?
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|