Lex parliamentaria, or, A treatise of the law and custom of parliaments [microform] : shewing their antiquity, names, kinds, and qualities ... : with an appendix of a case in Parliament between Sir Francis Goodwyn and Sir John Fortescue, for the knights place for the county of Bucks, I Jac. I.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Lex parliamentaria. English
- Other Title:
- Treatise of the law and custom of parliaments.
- The second edition, with large additions.
- London : Printed for J. Stagg ..., 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 395:22.
, 434,  p.
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Rules and practice.
Goodwin, Francis, Sir, 16th/17th cent.
Fortescue, John, Sir, 1531?-1607.
- Translation of: Lex parliamentaria.
Written by George Petyt. Cf. BM.
Date of publication from Wing.
Advertisements: p.  at beginning and p.  at end.
Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1971. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 395:22)
- Cited in:
- Wing P1944
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|