A judicious speech made by the Right Honourable the Lord Kimbolton, in Parliament, Ianuary 3, 1641 [microform] : concerning the articles of high treason exhibited against his Lordship, Sir Arthur Haslerig, M. Pym, M. Stroud, M. Hollis, and M. Hampden, by His Majesty ...
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Speech in Parliament Jan. 3, 1641, concerning the articles of high treason exhibited against him
- Other Title:
- Speech in Parliament Jan. 3, 1641, concerning the articles of high treason exhibited against him.
- Printed at London : For I.W. ..., 1642.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 427:10.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649.
- Perhaps a forgery. Cf. Thomason Coll.
Edward Montagu, Earl of Manchester is Lord Kimbolton.
Also published in 1642 as: The Right Honourable the Lord Kimbolton his speech in Parliament, on Tuesday the third of January 1641 [i.e. 1642].
Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1972. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 427:10)
- Cited in:
- Wing M390
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|