The Jesuites intrigues [microform] : with the private instructions of that society to their emissaries : the first, translated out of a book privately printed at Paris : the second, lately found in manuscript in a Jesuites closet, after his death : both sent with a letter from a gentleman at Paris to his friend in London.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Benjamin Tooke ..., 1669.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 423:4.
, 62 p.
- Jesuits -- Controversial literature.
- Original title for "The Jesuites intrigues" undetermined. Second part of work is a translation of: Monita Secreta Societatis Jesu.
Translated by Henry Compton. Cf. DNB.
Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1972. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 423:4)
- Cited in:
- Wing J717
Arber's Term cat. I 9
McAlpin Coll. III 570
- Gentleman at Paris.
Compton, Henry, 1632-1713.
- Monita Secreta Societatis Jesu. English.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|