London triumphant, or, The city in jollity and splendour [microform] : expressed in various pageants, shapes, scenes, speeches and songs : invented and performed for congratulation and delight of the well-deserving, Sir Robert Hanson Knight, Lord Mayor of the city of London : at the cost and charges of the worshipful company of grocers : His Majesty gracing the triumphs with His Royal presence / written by Tho. Jordan.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- London triumphant.
City in jollity and splendour.
- London : Printed by W. G. for Nath. Brook ..., and John Playford ..., 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 459:33.
, 20 p.
- Pageants -- England -- London.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1973. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 459:33)
- Cited in:
- Wing J1036
- Playford, John, 1623-1686?
Grocers' Company (London, England)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|