The reports and arguments of that learned judge Sir John Vaughan Kt. late chief justice of His Majesties court of Common Pleas [microform] : being all of them special cases and many wherein he pronounced the resolution of the whole court of common pleas ; at the time he was chief justice there / published by his son Edward Vaughan, Esq.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by Thomas Roycroft for Richard Marriott to be sold by Thomas Basset and George Marriott ..., 1677.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 479:17.
, 420,  p. port.
- Law reports, digests, etc. -- England.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1973. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 479:17)
- Cited in:
- Wing V130
- Vaughan, John, Sir, 1603-1674.
Vaughan, Edward, d. 1688.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|