Two discourses lately revievv'd and enrich'd by the author [microform] : one, The pre-eminence and pedegree [sic] of Parlement, whereunto is added a vindication of some passages reflecting upon the author in a book call'd The popish royall favorit, penn'd and published by Master Prynne ..., with a clearing of some occurrences in Spayne at His Majesties being there, cited by the said Master Prynne out of the Vocall forrest ... : the second, Englands teares / by James Howell ...
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Pre-eminence and pedigree of Parlement
- Other Title:
- Englands teares.
Englands teares for the present wars.
- Printed at London : ... By Richard Heron, 1644.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 791:9.
, 12, , 11,  p. : ill.
- England and Wales. Parliament.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649.
Prynne, William, 1600-1669. Popish royall favourite.
Howell, James, 1594?-1666. Vocall forrest.
- "Englands teares for the present wars" has special t.p. and separate paging.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 : 791:9)
- Cited in:
- Wing H3124
- Howell, James, 1594?-1666. Englands teares for the present wars.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|