The trve informer, who in the follovving discovrs or colloqvy, discovereth unto the world the chiefe causes of the sad distempers in Great Brittany, and Ireland [microform] : deduced from their originals.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- True informer who in the following discours or colloquy discovereth unto the world the chiefe causes of the sad distempers in Great Brittany and Ireland.
Interlocutory discourse betwixt Patricios & Peregrin touching the distractions of the times with the causes of them.
- Oxford : Printed by Leonard Lichfield ..., 1643.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 845:3.
, 40 [i.e. 46] p.
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
Ireland -- History -- 1625-1649.
- Written by James Howell. Cf. DNB.
Caption title: An interlocvtory discovrse betwixt Patricius & Peregrin touching the distractions of the times with the causes of them.
Fictitious imprint; not printed at Oxford, but may have been published in London. Cf. Madan 1304.
"A letter writ by Sergeant-Major Kirle to a friend at Windsor": p. 37-43.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1978. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 845:3)
- Cited in:
- Wing H3121
- Kirle, Robert. Letter writ by Sergeant-Major Kirle to a friend at Windsor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|