A Trve narrative concerning the armies preservation of the Kings Majesties person [microform] : by which it doth appeare that the army doth intend the good, life, property, and liberty of all the Commons of England, and not the destruction of them.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- True narrative concerning the armies preservation of the Kings Majesties person.
- London : Printed for John Benson and are to be sold in his shop ..., 1647.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 853:50.
13,  p.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
England and Wales. Army.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
- "Printed by order from the army for the taking off those aspersions which hath been cast upon them for that action."
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 853:50)
- Cited in:
- Wing T2768
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|