The art of pruning fruit-trees [microform] : with an explanation of some words which gardiners make use of in speaking of trees, and a tract, Of the use of the fruits of trees for preserving us in health or for curing us when we are sick / translated from the French original set forth the last year by a physician of Rochelle.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Art de tailler les arbres fruitiers. English
- Other Title:
- Of the use of the fruits of trees for preserving us in health, or curing us when we are sick.
- London : Printed for Thom. Basset ..., 1685.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 854:2.
, 104,  p. : ill.
- Fruit -- Pruning -- Early works to 1800.
Fruit trees -- Early works to 1800.
- Written by Nicolas Venette. Cf. Wing.
Translation of: L'art de tailler les arbres fruitiers.
Advertisement on p. [3-8] at end.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 854:2)
- Cited in:
- Arber's Term cat. II, 103
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|