Poor Robin 1689 [microform] : an almanack of the old and new fashion : wherein the reader may see (if he be not blind) many remarkable things worthy of his choicest observation : containing a two-fold kalendar, viz. the Julian, English, or old account, and the round-heads, fanaticks, or maggot-headed new account : with their several saints days, and observations upon every month : being the first after bissextile or leap-year / written by Poor Robin ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Poor Robin sixteen eighty-nine.
- The seven and twentieth impression.
- London : Printed for the Company of Stationers, 1689.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1603:9.
 p. : ill.
- Almanacs, English.
Astrology -- Early works to 1800.
- Part 2 has special t.p.: Poor Robin 1689 : a prognostication ...
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1603:9)
- Cited in:
- Wing A2208.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|