Eisoptrontoy Christianismoy, or, A discourse touching the excellency and usefulness of the Christian religion [microform] : both in its principles and practices : chiefly design'd by the author for the benefit of his parishioners / by Stephen Kaye ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Discourse touching the excellency and usefulness of the Christian religion.
- York : Printed by Jo. White for Robert Clarke ..., MDCLXXXVI 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1062:4.
, 258,  p.
- Christianity -- Philosophy.
- First two words of title in Greek characters.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1062:4)
- Cited in:
- Wing K31
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|