At the court at Whitehall the ninth of January 1683 [microform] : present the Kings Most Excellent Majesty ... : whereas by the grace and blessing of God the kings and queens of this realm by many ages past have had the happiness, by their sacred touch and invocation of the name of God, to cure those who are afflicted with the disease called the Kings-evil ...
- Other records:
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill deceas'd, and by Henry Hills, and by Thomas Newcomb ..., 1683 [i.e. 1684]
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1569:22.
1 sheet ( p.).
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685.
- Broadsides -- London (England) -- 17th century.
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1569:22) s1984 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing E831
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|