Mathematicks made easie, or, A mathematical dictionary explaining the terms of art and difficult phrases used in arithmetick, geometry, astronomy, astrology, and other mathematical sciences [microform] : wherein the true meaning of the word is rendred, the nature of the thing discussed, and (where need requires) illustrated with apt figures and diagrams : with an appendix containing the quantities of all sorts of weights and measures, the characters and meaning of the marks, symbols, or abbreviations commonly used in algebra / by Jos. Moxon ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Mathematicks made easie.
Mathematical dictionary explaining the terms of art and difficult phrases used in arithmetick, geometry, astronomy, astrology, and other mathematical sciences.
- The third edition corrected and much enlarged, with the definition explanation, nature, and meaning of the principal mathematical instruments illustrated on copper plates curiously engraven / by J. Moxon ... and Tho. Tuttell ...
- London : Printed for J. Moxon ... and Tho. Tuttell ..., 1700.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1575:20.
, 191,  p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill.
- Mathematics -- Dictionaries -- Early works to 1800.
Weights and measures -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Imperfect: pages stained with print show-through and loss of print.
Contains list ( p. at end) of author's works.
Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1575:20)
- Cited in:
- Wing M3008
- Tuttell, Tho. (Thomas)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|