The famous tryal in B.R. between Thomas Neale, Esq. and the late Lady Theadosia Ivy [microform] : the 4th of June, 1684, before the Right Honourable the late Lord Jeffreys, lord chief justice of England, for part of Shadwell in the county of Middlesex ... together with a pamphlet heretofore writ ... by Sir Thomas Ivy ...
- Other records:
- [S.l. s.n.], 1696.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1187:16.
95 p. in various pagings : map.
- Real property -- England.
Divorce suits -- England.
- "Elam Mossam, plaintiff; versus Dame Theodosia Ivy, defendant"--P. 1.
"Mr. Neale was lessee and so now lessor of the plaintiff"--To the reader.
"Alimony arraign'd, or, The remonstrance and humble appeal of Thomas Ivie, Esq." has special t.p.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 : 1187:16)
- Cited in:
- Wing F386
- Ivy, Theadosia Stepkins, Lady, d. 1694 or 5?
Neale, Thomas, d. 1699?
England and Wales. Court of King's Bench.
- Ivie, Thomas. Alimony arraigned, or, The remonstrance and humble appeal of Thomas Ivie, Esq.
Alimony arraign'd, or, The remonstrance and humble of Thomas Ivie, Esq.
Remonstrance and humble appeal of Thomas Ivie, Esq.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|