A treatise of baptism [microform] : wherein that of believers and that of infants is examined by the Scriptures, with the history of both out of antiquity : making it appear that infants baptism was not practised for near 300 years after Christ ... and that the famous Waldensian and old British churches and Christians witnessed against it : with the examination of the stories about Thomas Munzer, and John a Leyden : as also, the history of Christianity amongst the ancient Britains and Waldenses : and, a brief answer to Mr. Bunyan about communion with persons unbaptized / by H.D.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- History of Christianity amongst the ancient Britains and Waldenses.
- London : Printed for Francis Smith, 1673.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1186:21.
, 331, , 54 p.
- Baptism -- Early works to 1800.
Baptists -- Apologetic works.
- "The history of Christianity amongst the ancient Britains and Waldenses": p. 1-54 of 2nd grouping.
Errata: prelim. p. 
Includes bibliographical references.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 : 1186:21)
- Cited in:
- Wing D233
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|