His Maiesties letter to the lord-keeper [microform] : together with his message to both Houses of Parliament in answer to their petition concerning the militia, Feb. 28, 1641 : declaring the reasons why His Majestie doth not conceive himselfe obliged by any promise formerly made to yeeld to the same.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- His Majesties letter to the lord keeper.
- London : Printed for J. Wright and J. Francke ..., 1641.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1184:23.
, 6 p.
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
England and Wales. Army.
- Imperfect: print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1981. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1184:23)
- Cited in:
- Wing C2407
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|