By the King, a proclamation requiring all officer or souldiers tha served under the armies of the late usurped powers and have been disbanded, cashiered or turned out, to depart the cities of London and Westminster before the twenty sixth day of this instant June [microform]
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation requiring all officers or souldiers that served under the armies of the late usurped powers, and have been disbanded, cashiered, or turned out, to depart the cities of London and Westminster.
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1662.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1588:116.
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685.
England and Wales. Army -- History.
- "Given at our court at Hampton-Court, this two and twentieth day of June, 1662, in the fourteenth year of our reign."
Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 : 1588:116)
- Cited in:
- Wing C3559
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|