By the King, a proclamation touching manners, sea-men, and souldiers, which are to serve in His Majesties navy [microform]
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation touching mariners, sea-men, and souldiers which are to serve in His Majesties navy.
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1664.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1588:123.
- Great Britain -- History, Naval -- Stuarts, 1603-1714.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685.
- "Given at our court at Whitehall the 23rd day of November, 1664, in the 16th year of His Majesties reign."
Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 : 1588:123)
- Cited in:
- Wing C3586
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|