Whereas by proclamation from this board, dated the 16th of October 1678, we did in His Majesties name strictly charge and command all and every the mayors, soveraigns, bayliffs, portrives, and all other chief magistrates and officers of the several and respective cities and towns corporate of this kingdom ... [microform] / by the Lord Lieutenant and Council, Ormonde.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- By the Lord Lieutenant and Council, Ormonde.
- Dublin : Printed by Benjamin Took and John Crook ... and are to be sold by Mary Crook ..., 1680.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1595:14.
- Ireland -- History -- 1649-1775.
Ireland -- Politics and government -- 17th century.
Anti-Catholicism -- Ireland.
- Title from first 7 lines of text.
Statement of responsibility transposed from head of title.
Imprint from colophon.
"Given at the Council chamber in Dublin, the 26th day of April 1680"--leaf 
Broadside in  leaves.
Reproduction of original in the Society of Antiquaries Library, London.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1595:14)
- Cited in:
- Wing I746
- Ormonde, James Butler, Duke of, 1610-1688.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|