Whereas we have been necessarily occasioned to take especial notice, that His Majesties revenue arising by hearths, firing places and stoves within this kingdom, hath of late become very much impaired, and still continues deeply in arrear ... [microform] / by the Lord Lieutenant and Council, Ormonde.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- By the Lord Lieutenant and Council, Ormonde.
- Dublin : Printed by John Crooke ... and are to besold [sic] by Samuel Dancer ..., 1666 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1595:76.
- Ireland -- History -- 1649-1775.
Ireland -- Politics and government -- 17th century.
Hearth-money -- Ireland.
Taxation -- Ireland.
- Title from first 6 lines of text.
Statement of responsibility transposed from head of title.
Date of publication suggested by Wing.
Imprint from colophon.
"Given at the Council chamber in Dublin, the 21 day of March, 1666" --leaf 
Broadside in  leaves.
Reproduction of original in the Society of Antiquaries Library, London.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1595:76)
- Cited in:
- Wing I987
- Ormonde, James Butler, Duke of, 1610-1688.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|