By the King and Queen, a proclamation for encouraging mariners and seamen to enter themselves on Their Majesties ships of war [microform]
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for encouraging mariners and seamen to enter themselves on Their Majesties ships of war.
- London : Printed by Charles Bill and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb deceas'd ..., 1692/3 [i.e.1693]
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1624:33.
- Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702.
England and Wales. Royal Navy -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc.
- "Given at our court at Whitehall the three and twentieth day of February 1691/2. In the fifth year of our reign."
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1624:33)
- Cited in:
- Wing W2591
- Mary II, Queen of England, 1662-1694.
William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|