Aron-bimnucha, or, An antidote to cure the Calamites of their trembling for fear of the Ark [microform] : to which is added Mr. Crofton's creed touching church-communion : with a brief answer to the position (pretended to be) taken out of his pocket and added to the end of a scandalous and schismatical pamphlet, entituled Jerubbaal justified.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
Antidote to cure the Calamites of their trembling fear of the ark.
Israel's gratulation for the Arkes solemn settlement.
- London : Printed for Richard Royston ..., 1663.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1163:15.
, 116 p.
- Church of England -- Apologetic works.
Ark of the Covenant.
Calamy, Edmund, 1600-1666. Eli trembling for fear of the Ark.
- Running title: Israel's gratulation for the Arkes solemn settlement.
"Mr. Crofton's position examined and an imposed liturgy justified": p. 106-116.
Errata: prelim. p. 
Includes bibliographical references.
Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1163:15)
- Cited in:
- Wing W3335
- Mr. Crofton's position examined and an imposed liturgy justified.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|