Some instructions concerning the art of oratory [microform] : collected for the use of a friend, a young student.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Instruction for oratory.
- The second edition very much corrected and augmented.
- Oxford : Printed by L. Lichfield for the author and are to be sold by Jo. Crosley ..., 1682.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1106:34.
, 150 p.
- Oratory -- Early works to 1800.
- Half title page reads: Instruction for oratory.
Attributed to Walker by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1106:34)
- Cited in:
- Wing W411
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|