Woodhouse 1690 [microform] : a new almanack for the year of our Lord 1690 : being the second from bissextile or leap-year, and from the worlds creation 5639 : wherein is contained a brief description of the four quarters of the year, excellent notes of husbandry and gardening for every month in the year, with the names of all the principal fairs and a description of the high-ways in England and Wales / by John Woodhouse ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Woodhouse sixteen ninety.
New almanack for the year of our Lord 1690.
Prognostication for this present year of our Lord God.
- London : Printed by R.E. for the Company of Stationers, 1690.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1625:58.
 p. : ill.
- Almanacs, English.
Astrology -- Early works to 1800.
- In 2 pt. Second pt. has special t.p.: Wood-house, a prognostication for this present year of our Lord God.
Imperfect pages stained with some loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1625:58)
- Cited in:
- Wing A2868.
- Wood-house, a prognostication for this present year of our Lord God.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|