A reply to the ansvver of the Catholiqve apology, or, A cleere vindication of the Catholiques of England from all matter of fact charg'd against them by their enemyes [microform]
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Cleere vindication of the Catholiques of England from all matter of fact charg'd against them by their enemyes.
- [London? : s.n.], M. DC. LXVIII 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1121:2.
- Lloyd, William, 1627-1717. Late apology in behalf of the papists.
Catholics -- England.
Catholic Church -- Apologetic works.
- Attributed to Roger Palmer, Earl of Castlemaine by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints; also attributed to Robert Pugh.
"...The humble apology of the English Catholicks ...": p. 24-41.
"A catologve [sic] of those Catholicks that died and svffered for theire loyalty": p. 175 [i.e. 275]-288.
Reproduction of the original in the Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1121:2)
- Cited in:
- Wing C1246
- Pugh, Robert, 1609-1679.
- Humble apology of the English Catholicks.
Catologve of those Catholicks that died and svffered for theire loyalty.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|