His Maiesties gratiovs message and summons to the city of Glocester Aug. 10, 1643 [microform] : with their answer thereunto.
- Other records:
- Printed at Oxford : By Leonard Lichfield ..., 1643.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1629:32.
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649.
- "Let the world now judge if His Majesty could have sent a more gratious message to His most loyall subjects, and whether these desperate rebells deserve any mercy, who after so many offers doe still refuse a pardon. But since their returning this rebellious answer, they have set their own suburbs on fire, which surely is not to keep the city either for the King or Parliament."
Imperfect: folded, with very slight loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1629:32)
- Cited in:
- Wing C2324
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|