A proclamation of His Majesties grace, favour, and pardon to the inhabitants of his county of Lincolne, and of his citty of Lincolne, and county of the same citty [microform]
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- By the king.
- [Oxford : By L. Lichfield ..., 1642 or 1643]
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1683:22.
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
Proclamations -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649.
- At head of title: By the King.
"Given at our court at Oxford, the twelfth day Ianuary, in the eighteenth yeare of our reigne."
Imprint suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 : 1683:22)
- Cited in:
- Wing C2673
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|