Englands joyfull holiday, or, St. Georges-day, holy honoured [microform] : being the joyfull solemnity so long lookt for, of the coronation of King Charls the Second ... on St. Georges Day, being 23 of April : to the tune, The King enjoys his own again.
- Other Title:
- St. Georges-day, holy honoured.
King enjoys his own again.
- London : Printed for Richard Burton ..., 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1701:5.
 leaves : ill.
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685 -- Coronation.
- Signed on leaf : By me O.G.
Imprint from colophon.
Date of publication suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of the original in Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 : 1701:5)
- Cited in:
- Wing G49
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|